|Description||Show Description |
Fashionably Late With Stacy London premiered on TLC on November 23, 2007. Talk show hosted by the What Not to Wear consultant, who dispenses fashion and style tips, and discusses style trends, celebrity gossip and relationship advice.
Season 1 (2007-2008)
(? Episodes In Season 1)
- Episode 1 (Original Air Date 11/23/2007)
- Actress Rebecca Romijn; a woman who works for the Coast Guard gets a makeover.
- Episode 2 (Original Air Date 11/30/2007)
- Actress Angie Harmon; a surprise makeover for an audience member.
- Episode 3 (Original Air Date 12/7/2007)
- Actress Mariel Hemingway is the guest.
- Episode 4 (Original Air Date 12/14/2007)
- An audience member gets a Halle Barry makeover; fashion designer Carolina Herrera discusses her career dressing women from Jacqueline Onassis to Renee Zellweger.
- Episode 5 (Original Air Date 12/21/2007)
- Stacy helps a single woman re-create her online profile and surprises her with a makeover. Also: how jeans are made at the Citizen of Humanity factory.
|Site Sponsors ||Check this out! |